weConnect is the perfect smartwatch for keeping in touch with your little ones. You and your child can call and text each other. The built-in GPS allows you to track your child’s location using a mobile app
Our weConnect 3G kids smartwatch provides you with the ability:
- To connect to and contact the child at any time.
- To track down the child’s location whenever you need.
- The child can contact you at any time.
- In case of an emergency in which help is needed there is an SOS button that can be pushed to call for help.
- In the case of a missed call, your child’s watch will call you back automatically. This can be after 30 seconds while the screen is on sleep mode.
- You are also provided with the ability to text or voice message your child with any messages you would like them to get.
- The child can send a text or a voice message as well.
- This watch has better accuracy and a longer time of service, in addition to giving you the ability to track down the whereabouts of your child in the past day or so.
WeBond’s smartwatches are tracking devices. You can track your children whether they are at a fair, mall, beach, park and beyond.
With a WeBond smartwatch, we help you avoid the heartaches of losing a kid or temporarily losing track of a kid. As a matter of fact, this watch is an independent telephone where you can call your child. Your child also can call you without the need of a cell phone. This watch is child-friendly with an easy to use touch screen. The touch screen lets your child contact you in a variety of ways. He can do that whenever they need to talk to you. We help you communicate with your child through text, chatting, and voice messaging.
Using your cell phone, you can track your child through our tracking app and pull up their current location as well as where they have been throughout the day. You can also create a GEO fence. GEO fence allows you to keep your child in a safe zone and get alerted as soon as they leave it.
The 3G kids smartwatch offers you the peace of mind needed when you want to keep an eye and ear on your child when you’re together or separated from one another.